§ 1 Rental object
(1) The landlord lets the property to the tenants according to the contractual occupation.
(2) The rental property is fully equipped and furnished and the tenants will be provided with bed linen, bath/pool towels and kitchen towels.
(3) The property is for the exclusive use of the tenants.
§ 2 Rental Period, Arrival and Departure
(1) The rented property is handed over to the tenant for the booked period of time.
(2) Check-in time is from 4 PM. Should the tenant have the arrival at an earlier time, he/she informs the landlord and if possible, an earlier check-in will be agreed.
(3) Check-out time is by 11 AM. Should the tenant have the flight at a later time, he/she shall inform the landlord and if possible, a later check-out time will be agreed.
§ 3 Rental Price and Method of Payment
(1) The rental price includes set-up and final cleaning. At the end of the rental period, the tenant shall return the rental object to the landlord cleared and swept in a proper condition and hand over the keys to the landlord.
(2) The amount is to be paid as follows: upon conclusion of the booking, the tenant shall pay a deposit of 25% by credit card or bank transfer. The balance is to be paid by bank transfer no later than 30 days before the start of the rental period. If there are less than 30 days between the date of the booking and the start of the rental period, the full amount is due immediately after booking. The deposit is due 7 days before arrival and the amount of 200€ will be blocked on your credit card. The amount will be released once we have had the opportunity to inspect the house after your departure.
(3) If the tenant is more than 7 days overdue for the payment, the landlord is entitled to terminate the contract without notice and without further reasons and to let the rented property to another tenant.
§ 4 Cancellation and Early Termination
(1) If the tenant cancels (terminates) the contract before the start of the rental period, the following cancellation conditions apply: 100% refund of the down payment for cancellations more than 30 days before arrival (-1.5% fee if credit card payment)/ 50% refund of total payment for cancellations between 7 - 30 days before arrival / no refund for cancellations less than 7 days before check-in date.
(2) Cancellation or termination can only be made in writing. The date of receipt of the declaration by the landlord is decisive.
§ 5 Liability and Responsibilities of the Tenant
(1) The rented property including the furniture and other objects in it shall be treated with care. The tenant shall urge the persons accompanying and/or visiting him/her to exercise care. The tenant is liable for the damage to the rented property, the furniture or other objects in it, whether caused by themselves or their accompanying guests.
(2) Deficiencies that are found on taking over or during the rental period must be reported immediately to the landlord in an appropriate form.
(3) Keeping of animals in the rented property is normally not allowed. In approved exceptional cases, the tenant is allowed to take a dog with him. Any damage caused by the dog is the sole responsibility of the tenant.
(4) House rules: the tenant agrees to follow the house rules that will be sent to the tenant by email before arrival.
(5) On departure, the tenant has to leave the property in a reasonably clean and tidy condition and hand back all the keys.
§ 6 Contract Wording and Severability Clause
(1) Amendments and alterations to this contract must be made in writing. This also applies to the amendment of this written form clause.
(2) Should individual regulations of this contract be invalid or unenforceable or become invalid or unenforceable after the conclusion of the contract, the validity of the rest of the contract shall not be affected thereby. The invalid or unenforceable regulation shall be replaced by a valid and enforceable regulation whose effects come as close as possible to the economic objective pursued by the contracting parties with the invalid or unenforceable regulation.
(3) This contract is subject to the Spanish law.