Responsible: Intertred S.L. Purpose: Attention to requests related to the provision of services and fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Recipients: Other Spanish companies affiliated to the network of collaborating entities of Intertred S.L. Administrations and public bodies for the fulfillment of obligations directly demandable from Intertred S.L. Rights: Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information. Additional information: See the additional and detailed information on data protection.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA HANDLING
Entities belonging to Intertred S.L., and therefore responsible for the treatment of the data provided voluntarily by the user, are the following:
2. THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA The personal data voluntarely provided by the user, either by filling in forms, on paper or electronic support, either by communication by e-mail or phone, will be included in the treatment records of Intertred S.L. or of the companies that form the Intertred S.L. with the following purposes:
3. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF DATA FOR THE SENDING OF COMMUNICATIONS The data used or provided within the framework of informative and/or promotional communications is processed by Intertred S.L. for the purpose of sending electronic communications of an informative nature regarding the services, activities, publications, celebrations, greetings and social and professional events of Intertred S.L. or of third parties in the Intertred S.L. network of companies in the sector, consultancy and insurance that may be of interest to the user and/or client; monitoring and optimising marketing campaigns carried out with the technologies used for this purpose. Consent to the sending of such communications may be cancelled at any time in any of the communications received through the mechanism activated for this purpose. The criterion for data preservation will be based on your objection to the processing. In any case, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection, portability and not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, may be exercised by e-mail to email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of your identity card or equivalent document.
5. TERMS OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, its deletion is not requested by the interested party, and must not be deleted because it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims, or when their preservation is required to enable the application of some benefit, discount or promotional advantage for the customer. In the event that the user consents to the processing of his/her data or exercises the right to cancellation or deletion, his/her personal data will be made available to the Ministry of Justice during the periods established by law, to carry out any responsibilities arising from its processing.
6. THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Intertred S.L. is entitled to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis that:
7. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS Personal data of the users and/or customers of Intertred S.L. may be communicated to the following categories of interested parties:
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS Currently Intertred S.L. does not carry international data transfer.
9. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES The user and/or customer may exercise before Intertred S.L. the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of their processing, opposition, portability and to oppose individual automated decision-making. They may also revoke their consent if they have given it for a specific purpose, with the possibility of changing their preferences at any time. The user and/or customer may exercise any of the rights reported in the previous paragraph by sending an e-mail indicating the right they exercise, addressed to Intertred S.L. at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a signed letter to Intertred S.L., Carretera General TF. 657, nº 8, La Camella, 38627 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, enclosing, in both cases, a copy of the DNI, N.I.E. or passport, as well as the documentation which, if applicable, supports the request. The user and/or client is informed that he/she may address any type of complaint regarding the protection of personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es, the supervisory authority of the Spanish State.